From:
David Rubeli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Rubeli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 09:55:36 -0700
I am working with the administration and faculty of the Beedie School of
Business at Simon Fraser to explore TBL and the Integrative Business
Experience.

Our investigations are at a very early stage, so we are eager to talk with
advocates of TBL or IBE at other Business or Management schools.

If you have implemented TBL in your undergraduate, graduate, or executive
courses or programs, I would be curious to learn more about your
experiences.

Please respond to me directly if you would be willing to chat briefly about your
experiences implementing  TBL in Business or Management. I will summarize
highlights to the list.

You can reach me at [log in to unmask] or 778-782-2278.

Sincerely,

David Rubeli

Educational Consultant
Teaching and Learning Centre