From:
"Connors, Timothy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connors, Timothy
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 23:20:30 +0000
Larry,

You are correct that there was no simultaneous reporting - each team was responsible for a different play ("Our Favorite Play") at different points in the semester.  Each team was asked to rank order the plays on the reading list and, in all cases, each ended up with its 1st choice.  The requirements of the assignment were identical for each team (including drafting writing assignments and discussion questions for the rest of the class).

Clearly the Wiki was not a usual TBL team activity (i.e., no iRAT/tRAT, simultaneous reporting, etc.) but there was post-assignment peer assessment of contribution to the project.

Tim