From:
Gundula Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gundula Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2013 06:52:48 -0800
I don't have an instrument at hand which exactly fits Dean's requirements, but
I'm often in a situation where I have to compose an instrument from already
existing ones.

The attached (extensive) collection of surveys on Interprofessional Education
and
Collaborative Practice Outcomes by the Canadian Interprofessional Health
Collaborative (CIHC) has been of help to me a couple of times. At a
first glance, it seems daunting to look through all those many instruments, but
they are in fact sorted by outcomes (listed on p.4).
Although most of the instruments were mainly designed to assess learners, I
think that quite a few of the instruments / items targeting the concepts of
"Attitudes about other disciplines or about working with other professions" and
"Organizational level" might provide a good basis for tailoring a survey
towards
"faculty experience/attitudes with active forms of learning".
Hope you'll find what you are looking for.
Good luck!
Gundula

Gundula Bosch, Ph.D.
Johns Hopkins University