From:
"Kubitz, Karla" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kubitz, Karla
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:48:11 -0500
Sorry, I didn't post all this to the list originally because I didn't
want to clog up everyone's mailboxes.  But since you've asked, here's
what I said and sent in response to to Lori Bell's questions.  Please
keep in mind that a lot of what I've done w/r/t TBL is in response to
suggestions from many of you... Larry Michaelsen, Harry Meeuwsen, David
Smith, among others.  Credit and thanks for the ideas/suggestions goes
to them.  Karla