From:
"Philpot, Robert J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Philpot, Robert J.
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2009 07:44:31 -0400
Christine,

We've just started using online evaluations. Our students are required to bring a laptop to class. But I've wondered about some of the classes where students do not have computers.  One solution may be to schedule brief evaluation sessions in the campus computer lab.

On the positive side, I can print a report that shows how many, and which students have not completed the evaluation. This would allow me to send out reminders before the evaluation period closes.

Please let me know if you come up with a solution.

Bob

Robert Philpot, Ph.D., PA-C
SouthUniversity - Savannah | Chairman, Department of PA Studies
709 Mall Boulevard,  Savannah, GA  31406
Phone: 912-201-8029 | Mobile: 912-704-5717
QEP: Critical Thinking Enhances Learning