From:
Scott Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 06:58:07 -0500
Christine,

The two RATs are exactly the same.  Ideally, we use a scantron for the
individual and the IF-AT for the team.  The scantron allows us to correct
the individual RAT during the team RAT.  Since our scanner is no longer
functioning, we have been correcting the IRATs by hand.

Scott

--
Scott D. Zimmerman, PhD
Biomedical Sciences Department