From:
Sophie Sparrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sophie Sparrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:25:06 -0400
Greetings, TBL comrades,

My colleague Margaret McCabe and I are preparing to submit a poster on TBL for teaching law. If accepted, this poster would be showcased at the annual US law professor meeting in January, which is attended by thousands of US law professors.

Most US law professors are unfamiliar with TBL and we would like to show how TBL is an improvement over conventional law teaching in:

1. student engagement
2. higher level cognitive skills
3. developing professional interactions and identity

Could anyone direct us to resources with photos showing TBL in action that we would have permission to submit with the poster?

I realize that this is a very busy time of year, but if anyone can quickly direct us to photos and/or permission, that would be fantastic. The poster submission is due 9/1.

Best,
Sophie

Sophie M. Sparrow
Professor of Law