From:
Maureen Jonason <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:51:53 -0600
I don't allow notes during either test. If, as a team, they decide they get
a question wrong and they want to challenge the validity of the question,
then they can look up the answer in the book and write out an argument for
why the question was bad or the "correct" answer was ambiguous, etc. (as per
Michaelsen).
Maureen