From:
"Sweet, Michael S" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:19:33 -0600
Thanks, Larry!

I think any label we put on these will of course be sensitive to context.

For example, I am working with a teacher who did not want to use the word "Quiz" because she felt it was *too* scary!

She decided to go with "assessments."

-M