From:
Francis Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francis Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2012 15:15:54 -0700
Hello TBLers,

In a 4th year engineering design course I have a team with one very
mature student with high standards who is not a very good team player
(more of an entrepreneur) and two students who are under-performers.
Other members of the team of fine.  The mature student is tired of
"fixing the work of the others to bring it up to a standard I can live
with".

Does anyone have suggestions, or pointers to suggestions, for helping
improve the balance and performance of this team?

Thanks, Francis.