From:
Dean Parmelee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dean Parmelee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:29:04 -0500
No reason to give them before the team test because they will all find
out when they do the team test!  That's
the beauty of the IFAT forms - everyone finds out at the same time
whether or not they got it right for themselves
as well as for the team.  Indeed, if they knew ahead of the team test
(grat), then the discussion level would not be
as rich.  Remember - so much of the learning occurs as they struggle
to achieve a consensus on these important
questions.  dp