From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 10:01:38 -0500
Maybe before an application exercise to see where the class stands
(assuming it can be put in terms you can ask with a clicker)? I don't
think I would share it with the class until the AE was done. If nothing
else, it would give you an idea of what the class is thinking.

    - Bill

--
Bill Goffe
Senior Lecturer