From:
Susan Heximer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Heximer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2014 16:16:20 -0500
Colleagues of mine use dollar store dry erase boards that come with a marker, the kind we used to have on our dorm doors in the previous century. They get them for $1.25 each at local dollar stores and find the price point great in support active learning in their math class.

Susan Heximer MA Ed
Faculty Facilitator
Staff Development

St James Campus