From:
Scott Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:34:50 -0500
Perhaps this brings up an opportunity.  Is there a clearinghouse for
discipline specific, team-learning appropriate, group assignments or is
there interest in creating one?  I have spent a great deal of time
finding and creating group assignments for my Physiology, Aging, and
Human Biology courses.  Often with limited success.  I wonder if a team
approach would be useful, helpful, or logical.  The Case Studies in
Science site from UB is nice for some of the Natural Sciences but isn't
always appropriate.

Scott

--
Scott D. Zimmerman, Ph.D.