From:
Herb Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herb Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:31:20 -0500
  Jennifer, I also use eInstruction and used individually assigned
(owned by the college) clickers for the iRAT and Team clickers for the
T-RAT. One way you can do the simultaneous reporting is to pose the
question and have the teams click in. Then instead of showing the graph,
close the question and go to the reports. Off the top, I forget wish one
gives you just the responses but you can look through them and decide
which one you like best for your class.

--

Herb Coleman,Ph.D
Dir. Instructional Computing and Technology

---Professor Melvin Tolson
     from the motion picture "The Great Debaters"