From:
Noam Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Noam Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2012 13:37:05 -0700
Hi everyone,
I'm new to TBL, converting an existing course to start using TBL this
fall. It's an undergraduate course that serves as an intro to human
rights. Does anyone have any experience using TBL for this, or a
similar social justice area, i.e. social and economic inequalities,
civil rights, racial and gendered discrimination, international
politics/law, etc? (I've read the new TBL for the Social Sciences
book.)
I'll be interested in sharing tips, teaching materials and aids,
application exercises, etc.
Thanks,
Noam
Noam Perry