From:
Jessica Ketchum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jessica Ketchum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 2010 23:58:09 -0500
Mary,

Another option is to try Google Docs. Some times I use this with
Collaborators. Rather than send one document around for everyone to mark up
you can upload documents to a site, where several people have shared access.
It is pretty handy. And free!

Jessica McKinney Ketchum, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Biostatistics
Virginia Commonwealth  University
730 East Broad Street, Theater Row, 3006
P.O. Box 980032
Richmond, VA 23298-0032
Phone: 804-827-2057, Fax: 804-828-8900
email: [log in to unmask]