From:
Keith Corso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Corso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:53:13 -0400
Hello all:

I'm new to the list and new to TBL. In reviewing some of the material on
the web site, I came across some descriptions of course sequencing and
schedules.  On a couple of the handouts, I saw reference to some
activities but have been unable to find descriptions of these.  The
one's I remember seeing are:

-Serpico
-The Sting
-Star Trek

There is at least one other I remember seeing but cannot recall it at
this time. Is there a place online that had descriptions of these
activities?  I would appreciate your help.

Keith Corso