From:
"Sibley, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, Jim
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 07:54:39 -0800
Hi

We are looking at an application for Rose-Hulman University called Team Maker (I can send the URL when I am back in the office on Monday)

It lets you set up student questionaire online and then you process the results adjusting for  more or less diversity on each criteira ...and it then builds the teams......that you can then hand tool a bit if required.

The only thing we worry about using this..... is communicating back to the students the criteria we used......convincing them that the teams are of similar strength and diversity....the openess of doing it in class has its advantages.

The Teammaker application is downloadable......only windows at this point

Jim