From:
Richard Hake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2009 11:10:22 -0700
In a previous post "Academic Discussion Lists: Faculty Lounges,
Short-Term Working Memories, or Academic Journals? [Hake (2009a), I
(a) misspelled Nielsen as Nielson in several places, and (b) garbled
the reference to "Team-Based Learning" [Hake (2009b)]. The correct
reference is:

Hake, R.R. 2009b. "Team-Based Learning," online on the OPEN! AERA-I archives at
  < http://tinyurl.com/qp8nwm >.  Post of 15 May 2009 to AERA-I,
Net-Gold, PhysLrnR, and TeamLearning-L. Abstract only to AERA-A,
AERA-B, AERA-C, AERA-D, AERA-J,  AERA-K, AERA-L, AP-Physics, ASSESS,
Biopi-L, Chemed-L, DrEd, EdResMeth, EvalTalk, IFETS, LRNAAST-L,
Math-Teach, PBL, Phys-L, POD, RUME, STLHE-L, TeachEdPsych, TIPS,
TrDev-L, & WBTOLL-L.

For the record I have now placed a corrected version "Academic
Discussion Lists: Faculty Lounges, Short-Term Working Memories, or
Academic Journals? #3 [Hake (2009c)] on the OPEN! AERA-H archives at
< http://tinyurl.com/r4wlkw >.

24245 Hatteras Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Honorary Member, Curmudgeon Lodge of Deventer, The Netherlands.
< http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~hake/ >
< http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~sdi/ >
< http://HakesEdStuff.blogspot.com/ >

"Genius is the ability to make all possible
   mistakes in the shortest possible time."
        John Wheeler (possibly derived from Niels Bohr)

REFERENCES [Tiny URL's courtesy <http://tinyurl.com/create.php>.]
Hake, R.R. 2009a. "Academic Discussion Lists: Faculty Lounges,
Short-Term Working Memories, or Academic Journals?" online on the
OPEN! POD archives at
< http://tinyurl.com/p2sost >. Post of 17 May 2009 20:51:21-0700 to
EvalTalk, Net-Gold, PhysLrnR, POD, & TeamLearning-L.

Hake, R.R. 2009b. "Team-Based Learning," online on the OPEN! AERA-I archives at
  < http://tinyurl.com/qp8nwm >.  Post of 15 May 2009 to AERA-I,
Net-Gold, PhysLrnR, and TeamLearning-L. Abstract only to AERA-A,
AERA-B, AERA-C, AERA-D, AERA-J,  AERA-K, AERA-L, AP-Physics, ASSESS,
Biopi-L, Chemed-L, DrEd, EdResMeth, EvalTalk, IFETS, LRNAAST-L,
Math-Teach, PBL, Phys-L, POD, RUME, STLHE-L, TeachEdPsych, TIPS,
TrDev-L, & WBTOLL-L.  The *potential* readership of this post is
about 16,000.  Doubtless Larry Michaelsen will note a huge spike in
the sales of his books on Team Learning  ;-)
< http://teambasedlearning.apsc.ubc.ca/?page_id=34 >.

R.R. 2009c. "Academic Discussion Lists: Faculty Lounges, Short-Term
Working Memories, or Academic Journals? #3," online on the OPEN!
AERA-H archives at < http://tinyurl.com/r4wlkw >  Post of 18 May 2009
10:46:10-0700 to AERA-H and AERA-GS.