From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:09:11 -0400

If you Google TEAMLEARNING-L you'll find the directions. Or, with most
listserves, you can e-mail the software that sends you the mail, in this
case [log in to unmask], with the command "help" in the body of your
message. It will then send you directions on how to unsubscribe.

Finally, when you subscribe to most listservs it'll send you directions on
how to unsubscribe. It can be useful to keep them. (Perhaps easier said
than done as this one moved and the original directions no longer apply.)

     - Bill

Zouhair (and others) said:

>    Kindly remove my name from your list.
>
>    Thanks.
>
>    Zouhair Ismail.

         | Bill Goffe                 [log in to unmask]     |
         | Department of Economics    voice: (315) 312-3444     |
         | SUNY Oswego                fax:   (315) 312-5444     |
         | 416 Mahar Hall             http://cook.rfe.org       |
         | Oswego, NY  13126                                    |
|   "The Internet is growing, and it is growing up," Crocker added. "It     |
|   has been doing that on a smaller scale for 25 years.  During that       |
|   time it has gone through five magnitudes of scaling. In order to        |
|   reach every human on the planet, we only need two more."                |
|     -- Dave Crocker "Technology: Talk of Internet's Collapse Greatly      |
|        Exaggerated," Peter H. Lewis, New York Times CyberTimes, Sept. 2,  |
|        1996                                                               |