From:
"Sibley, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, Jim
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:51:50 -0700
With tracing ray paths...could you give every team a transparency to put their solution on...then you could stack them to report

Or could they solve a problem that outputs an x-y coordinate that you quickly put in excel and display the simultaneous results....I can send you a similar example tomorrow (example is from aerodynamics course...but might give you some ideas)

Jim Sibley

Sorry for brief message -sent from my iPad