From:
Jennifer Imazeki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Imazeki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:14:22 -0800
Hi everyone,

I am having my students do their team evaluations online (using a form
in Blackboard), due by midnight tonight. In the last few hours, there
have been three emails from students, sent through Blackboard to the
whole class, asking for their teammates to please respond with all
their names! These are not students who have been absent a ton so I am
bewildered how they went through the entire semester without learning
their teammates names. Has anyone else seen this sort of thing, or are
my students just bizarrely lacking in social skills?!?

Jennifer
Jennifer Imazeki
Department of Economics
San Diego State University