From:
"Clapp, Peter A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clapp, Peter A
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:43:03 -0700
I would caution against talking about the specific application activity with the group that completed it early.  My primary reason is that you run the risk of revealing what is your favorite answer.  This may interfere with an unbiased class discussion in which all teams are simultaneously revealing a choice that they will need to defend against other teams.  It is in the defense of a specific choice that you will learn how a group "actually did"...

Peter Clapp
Assistant Professor
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy
Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions
Regis University
3333 Regis Boulevard, H-28
Denver, CO  80221-1099
Office: (303) 625-1312