From:
"Sweet, Michael S" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sweet, Michael S
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:05:26 -0500
Thanks, David.  Right you are:  Intro Stat comes in many flavors.

I am working with a large Intro Stat class that is designed to prepare students for majoring in the Natural Sciences, with many pre-med students in the mix.

The teachers are having a great time with RAPs and teams but--like the rest of us--are having a tough time designing good 4-S assignments.

I thought I'd see if anyone in the TBL community had a few they'd be willing to share.

-M