From:
"Sibley, James Edward" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, James Edward
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2013 01:11:39 +0000
Hi Michael

Some other interesting reading is bob bjork's retrieval strength vs storage strength

http://bjorklab.psych.ucla.edu/research.html

Jim Sibley

Sorry for brief message -sent from my iPad