From:
"Bradetich, Judi" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bradetich, Judi
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2011 08:55:17 -0500
I have my classes play Power Point Jeopardy. I haven't done it with large numbers of teams, but it seems like Whiteboard would make it fairly easy to see who has the answer first.

Judi Bradetich, M.S., M.M.
Lecturer, Development and Family Studies
Dept. of Educational Psychology
University of North Texas