From:
Dianne York <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dianne York <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 09:22:00 -0800
I guess I have a different perspective on appeals. I have a form for appeals
that is kept in the team folder. After the tRAT, the team has the opportunity
to file an appeals, but it must be a team effort and it must be submitted to me
in the folder before the end of the class. I will not accept it later.

There is no need to copy the question. The team identifies the question
number, RAT number, etc. on the form.

I feel it is a worthy use of class time to have students discussing questions on
the RAT, checking their answers against the reading material, etc. Teams are
allowed to do this immediately after they finish the tRAT, even while other
teams are still working on theirs. So I don't use much extra class time on it,
actually.

Dianne York, M.S., MT(ASCP)
Lecturer, Biology
Lincoln University, PA