From:
Dean Parmelee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dean Parmelee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:37:42 -0500
Suggest a 10 question RAT that has 3-4 detail right out of the readings, 3-4 questions that are from the readings but require them to think anne apply 'lightly' the concepts, then a couple that make them solve a problem that is pretty basic in prep for the APP.  In our med school modules, we also titrate "up" the level of expectation for both RAT and APP across course. Dean

Sent from my iPad