From:
Gary Atwood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Atwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2013 08:43:36 -0400
I recently participated in a great introductory workshop on TBL and
would like to start using it myself - specifically for teaching
information literacy workshops to students.  If there are any librarians
on the list, could you please contact me at [log in to unmask] and let me
know what you're doing to incorporate TBL into your IL sessions?

I'm hoping to use TBL in a single session workshop (which I know is
difficult to do anyway), but at this point, I'd be happy to hear about
anything you are doing with TBL whether it's for a single session or a
multi-session course.

Many thanks in advance,
Gary Atwood

--
Gary S. Atwood
Health Sciences Education Librarian / Library Associate Professor