From:
Dean Parmelee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dean Parmelee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:38:31 -0400
My two cents:

You know, at the Annual Meeting we started our discussion about the
TBLC needing
a genuine Mission & Vision Statement to then guide our Strategic
Planning.  We have
none of these yet.  We should probably start with an agreed-upon
definition of what
TBL is, and it should be the same statement for faculty and students.

Larry Michaelsen: time to pipe in on this one.

Dean