From:
"Hadley, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hadley, Mary
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:20:08 -0500
(Fred Sorry, I forgot to reply to all)

I give no points for the RATS if the students leave.  About 10 min before class is over, I go to each team with a piece of paper with all team member names on it.  I write the number of members present and hand it to them.  They must then sign next to their name and hand the sheet in before leaving class.
Mary