From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:49:27 -0500
It sure does make sense to share exercises. Like many, I find it hard to
develop good ones. I have talked to the people who head up
http://serc.carleton.edu/econ/index.html to put in a repository of good
clicker questions. In some ways those don't differ much from AEs; in some
cases they would be interchangeable. Do you think that this might work?

More generally, does anyone else share discipline specific AEs? Are there
lessons to be learned? I have seen on-line databanks of conceptests, like
http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~pgreen/educ/ConcepTests.html and
http://www.colorado.edu/physics/EducationIssues/cts/index.htm .

      - Bill

--