From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2015 16:29:01 -0400
I'm pretty sure that for most of us, if AEs weren't graded students
wouldn't have much incentive to pass along the answers to latter students.
When I use TBL, I don't grade AEs, have good participation, and the
answers don't seem to be passed along. I certainly agree that good AEs are
hard to write.

Honestly, it seems very odd to me to not allow note taking during a
college, graduate, or professional course.

All that said, perhaps medical school is quite a bit different from my
teaching environment.

     - Bill

Bill Goffe
Senior Lecturer