From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:00:14 -0800
We post a list in Blackboard....one list sorted by student number...other by
team number with student names

Students also can see their teammates in the online peer evaluation system
we use

Our classes are 120-180....see we form teams from blackboard survey results
and announce them in class and post them in Blackboard

jim