From:
"Zoghby, Kathy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zoghby, Kathy
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:45:23 -0400
I think a compromise approach works on these forms.  My students tend to do very well on their team tests.  This is an issue when you are concerned about grade inflation.  I give them 4 points for the right answer, and 2 if they get it on the second try.  I do not give them credit beyond 2 tries, but by then they are invested and try to get the correct answer before they use all 4.

Kathy