From:
"Brunner, Lane J" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brunner, Lane J
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 2009 10:43:09 -0600
Hi folks-

TBL is in the news! We issued a press release to announce that we are admitting our first class of pharmacy students this fall. In the release, we included that we will be using TBL as our learning model So far, the Denver Business Journal has mentioned the piece.

http://denver.bizjournals.com/denver/stories/2009/06/29/daily32.html?ed=2009-07-01&ana=e_du_pap

There is, however, one small error in the story. The Denver Business Journal stated that the University of Denver has the only other pharmacy school in Colorado. This is not correct. It is the University of Colorado Denver that has the other school of pharmacy.

Lane

Lane J. Brunner, R.Ph., Ph.D.
Dean, School of Pharmacy
Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions
Regis University
3333 Regis Boulevard, H-28
Denver, CO  80221-1099
Phone: (303) 625-1300