From:
Herb Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:16:32 -0600
While we're on the subject does anyone have a plan or correction for
people who constantly do poorly on the iRAT but then benefit from the
group on the T-RAT's. I had students last semester who consistently got
6 out of 10 points or less on every iRAT. However since the class gave
more weight to T-RAT's they were able to offset their low individual
score with the higher team score (the lowest usually being 12 out of 15
points).

--

Herb Coleman,Director
Instructional Computing and Technology

---Professor Melvin Tolson
    from the motion picture "The Great Debaters"