From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:16:12 -0400
I think I read it here, but someone does this with the following twist --
each team can only ask one question. Thus, questions come up in a team and
they have to work to the one thing that they don't understand (and explain
what they do to teammates who don't). They also need a backup or two in
case another teams asks it (or, the teams coordinate).

      - Bill

--
Bill Goffe
Department of Economics