From:
Yumi Jarris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yumi Jarris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:00:43 -0700
I received a grant at Georgetown to implement TBL into a course on health
disparities/health policy. I am looking for a case of adult or childhood obesity,
perhaps with metabolic syndrome. I want to address some of the health
disparities with obesity with regard to race/ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and
environmental issues like lack of access to healthy foods and safe places to
exercise.

If anyone has anything remotely related to either topic, please let me know. I
am new to TBL.

Thanks,

Yumi Jarris, MD

Yumi Shitama Jarris, MD
Associate Professor
Director of Medical Student Education
Department of Family Medicine
Georgetown University School of Medicine