From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 17:52:59 -0400
Last week I watched "Live Google Hangout/Twitter Chat: Flipping the
Classroom" http://learnsmart.prod.customer.mcgraw-hill.com/live-google-hangouttwitter-chat-flipping-the-classroom/ .
As the page suggests, this is sponsored by McGraw-Hill. In the talk, they
made it seem like "flipping" is something new, when methods like TBL have
been around a long time. Further, they brought up issues that TBL has
basically solved.

Thus, a question, how can TBL become more visible? While very easy to
suggest, maybe we could do more talks on our campuses? I've volunteered to
do one with our college of science.

Other ideas?

    - Bill

--