From:
Michael Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:28:28 -0600
An argument can be made on either side of the inter-team competition
question:  there are studies supporting either side.

I looked into this a while back and have a handful of article PDFs I can
send you, if you like.

(I didn't want to drown everyone's in-box with them, so let me know and I'd
be happy to send them to you!)

-M