From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2009 07:45:25 -0700
The Apperson scanner are inexpensive and work great.....we can easily scan
160 tests while the students are doing the team test (probably could score
500-600 in the time)

I like that you don't have to attach it to a computer in class....we print
tally and item analysis cards right after scanning and have the aggregate
results to inform our mini-lecture....and office rescans the forms later to
generate the excel

I just order my fifth scanner for my Faculty

Haven't tried their new Apperson scanner with a feeder....would be more
convenient...but uses different forms than the Advantage scanners I already
have

jim

--
Jim Sibley
Director

Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006

Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca
e-Portfolio: http://ipeer.apsc.ubc.ca/wiki/index.php/Jim_Sibley_Portfolio

© Copyright 2009, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained
in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is
intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or
recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in
error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the message.