From:
Larry Michaelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:55:12 -0500
Dear TBL User,

I'm writing to ask for your help.  I'm scheduled to report on "The
State
of TBL" at the Vancouver conference next month, but I have a problem:
don't know what the state is- that's why I need your help.

I put together a short online survey to gather the wisdom from the TBL
community, and I'm hoping that you will take a few minutes and fill it
out   I will then assemble and report the results at the conference-
and
on the listservs as well.

The url for the survey is
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=583583590357
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=583583590357>

We need as much input on this as we can get, so it would mean a great
deal to me if you could contribute a few minutes to this.

Also, please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or
innovative ideas that you'd like me to share.  Any ideas of yours that
share will of course get full attribution.

For more information on the upcoming TBL Conference and to register,
please visit http://2007.teambased.org <http://2007.teambased.org>

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Larry