From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:17:49 -0500
For those of us without a scanner, I do the following to get a sense in
the classroom which questions they had difficulty with (it is also
something of a "sponge activity" as it can take variable amounts of time).
After teams finish their team RATS, I ask each team which questions they
still don't understand (and add that they can explain the others). After
all teams are done, I have each report out the ones they don't understand
and either I or another team fills them in. This seems to fit into TBL
"spirit" of getting quick feedback as well as helping build teamwork. I
think I got this idea here...

    - Bill

--
Bill Goffe