From:
Michael Gholam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 02:01:33 +0200
Dear Francine,

I wonder what would happen if you graded each team with their respective
suggested grade distribution, or at least that insisting team? They asked
for it. But I also remember Larry saying in his book that he allows teams to
choose the distribution within the confines of a minimum and maximum
percentage allowed to be given to each of the individual and group grade.

Cheers
Michael Gholam
Lebanon