From:
Patsy Cornelius <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patsy Cornelius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2012 14:57:28 -0500
Hello!
I am attempting to locate nurse educators who use TBL to teach undergraduate nursing courses and who would be willing to allow me to survey the students in their TBL nursing classes. If any of you who participate in this listserv are nurse educators who use TBL, please contact me.  I am a nurse educator and a doctoral candidate. My dissertation topic is the correlation between team-based learning and pre-licensure baccalaureate nursing students' improved ability to apply theory in clinical practice. I would greatly appreciate your input.
Thanks so much,
Patsy

Patsy B. Cornelius, MHSA, MS-N, RN
Assistant Professor, BSN program
UA Fort Smith, College of Health Sciences
office: 479-788-7831
fax:479-424-6831