From:
"Meeuwsen, Harry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meeuwsen, Harry
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:00:16 -0600
I give them 2 interim teamwork behavior evaluations and then the final
one after they complete their final exam. They hand in the final exam
first, pick up the evaluation form, complete it, and turn it back in
before they leave the room. No gaming the system on that one I can
assure you. The only restriction I give them is that they cannot give
anyone more than 150 points and if they give someone a zero (and this
happens) they need to distribute those points over the rest of the team.

Harry Meeuwsen, UTEP