From:
Eli Collins-Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eli Collins-Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:52:50 -0500
Hi all,

I'm new to the listserv and was thrilled to find this great resource.

I'm looking for examples of Medical Schools who have implemented TBL in their curriculum and instruction. We are just starting up and TBL is one of the instructional strategies being recommended, but of course they want to see specific examples in medical education.

Thanks in advance!

Eli

--
Eli Collins-Brown, EdD