From:
kevin johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
kevin johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2014 09:51:29 -0500
Dear John,

There are a few benefits to keeping teams intact, but Iıve found team
effectiveness directly proportional to members knowing and understanding
team roles, not each other.  After some serious time devoted to
understanding team roles and collaborative rubric building, I switch up
teams regularly with good success.  I also require that whenever possible
students change team roles as they move from group to group.

Iım glad to share more with you if youıd like to contact me off the list.

Warm Regards and Happy Holidays,
Kevin

Kevin M. Johnston
Adjunct Professor